Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences , Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus was established in 2007 with a view to provide job oriented professional courses in Pharmacy, The college and the campus are accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with `A` Grade. The infrastructure available makes the college a conducive place for academic learning that provides students with quality education in a very good environment.
I feel very proud to be associated with Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences (formerly known as SSIPS) as founder Principal.
Education is character building through self enhancement while training is imparting information and knowledge. Nation depends upon the character and values of the citizens. We at SSTC-SSGI-FPS, have taken a vow to promote excellence in academic activities and also inspire our students to blossom in wisdom, character and spirituality.
1. Dr. Achal Mishra and Dr. Yogesh Vaishnav completed their PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
1. Pranjali Tamrakar achieved the position of college topper in the year 2018.
2. Subrat Pol got best Oral Presentation award on National Seminar held on Science Day.
3. Yogita Dhurandar, Swapnil Deshmukh, Sadhya Praveen, Trinkal Kutre and Sherya got first prize in quiz competition on National Science Day.
4. Jitendra Sahu and Lokesh Chandrakar qualified GPAT 2019
1. Mr. Harish Sharma got the research grant of Rs. 1,17,000/- From Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology.
2. TEQIP III sponsored National Seminar on the theme “Co-Creating Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Role of Industry and Academia” which was organized at Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus, Junwani, Bhilai from 14th March to 16th March 2019. Program Co-ordinators were Dr. Swarnali Das from Pharmacy and Dr Jitendra Tiwari from engineering.
|S. No.||Name of the student||Position||Company||Package(in lacks)||Place|
|1||Sarakashi Toppe||Nutritional Officer||Nestle India||7.49||Mumbai|
|2||Nazneen Ansari||Nutritional Officer||Nestle India||5.4||Mumbai|
|3||S Dev Kumar||Sales Executive||Alembic Pharmaceuticals||3.49||Nagpur|
|4||Gopal Nirmalkar||Sales Executive||Alembic Pharmaceuticals||3.49||Nagpur|
1. Seminar on National Science Day- Commutating Science for all sponsored by DST- New Delhi and CGCOST –Raipur was conducted on 23/02/2019.