The college is managed by Shri Gangajali Education Society ( SGES ), Bhilai. Constituted
under provision of statute 28, framed under M.P. Vishwavidhyalaya Adhinium 1973 and AICTE
act. This Governing body comprises of representatives of the Society, Nominees of Technical
University ( CSVTU ), Bhilai. Nomineers of AICTE & State Govt. The Director of the
college is the ex-officio members secretary of the Governing Body.
To become a premier technical institution to produce value-based competent professional leaders for the global workplace in an environment of holistic development with outcome-oriented learning and research to meet societal needs.
- To make the students understand the concepts of Science & Engineering, Pharmaceutical sciences, Management & Computer and their applications through class room teaching, laboratory practices and hands-on experience of various professional skills both on-campus and off-campus.
- To give an environment of self and life-long learning through exposure to innovate practices in design, research and development to attain professional growth and fulfillment.
- To inculcate discipline, determination and dedication with human values to serve the society in the most befitting manner through various co-curricular, extra-curricular activities and extension services.
SHORT TERM GOAL
- To achieve academic autonomy
- To strengthen the research infrastructure and consultancy
- To conduct continuing education programs for knowledge sharing with outside world
- To strengthen industry institute interaction
LONG TERM GOAL
To become industry solution providers.
To be among top leading academic institutes.
To be recognized as Centre of Excellence through R&D and innovation activities.
- To establish Technology Incubator Centers.
- To have patents in the emerging areas.
SSEC is proud to have the following core values
Integrity and Discipline
Mutual Respect, Transparency
- Modern and learner-friendly classrooms and tutorial rooms with latest audio and video
systems teaching tools and apparatuses.
- State-of-the-art laboratories, workshops, and internet facility with the latest hardware
- The campus has lush green surroundings and a landscape project which provide a
Name of research Center: Shri Shanakaracharya Technical Campus Junwani Bhilai (Shri
Shanakaracharya Engineering College)
||Name of discipline
||Name of superviser
||Total No. of Vacant Seat
||Dr. Mimi A.Pateria
||Solid State Physics,Nanoscience
||Dr. Ritu Shrivastava
||Material Science and Nanomaterials
Ph.D. Programme Co-ordinator : Dr. Ritu Shrivastava (+91-9827188275)
||Name of Research Lab
||Material Science and Nanomaterial Lab
||Sample Characterization Lab
||Lab Table (Size 2x1.5 m2 )
||Dual Core, 1GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 17'' TFT
||24*7 Wi-Fi connectivity 170 Mbps
Water & Electricity: 24*7 water and Electricity facility available in the research lab.
Equipments available with the Institute/ Group/ Department
- Magnetic stirrer
- Ball mill
- Weighing machine
- CPS Disc Centrifuge DC-12000
- Storage CRO
- Siesta 3.0-b software
- Photoconductivity measurement setup
- Photoluminescence measurement setup
- Setup for thin film deposition through CBD method
- Double distillation unit
- Four probe setup for energy band gap measurement
- UV-VIS lamp
- LCR Meter, Conductivity measurement setup ,Storage CRO
- Gwiddion Software
- Matlab software
- Image J software
Library Facility : Online Journals/Database-2017