The In-house Training & Placement Cell of Faculty of Management Studies works in coordination with the Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus Placement Cell.
The Placement season, both for final jobs, and Summer Internship is an integral part of any business schools annual calendar of activities. FMS also has a well laid-out and organized system of dovetailing our students' career aspirations with corporate expectations. The Placement Cell at Faculty of Management Studies comprises of the Student Placement Coordinators from the first and the second year of PG program and Training & Placement Officers. The Placement Office headed by Professor In-charge, Training & Placements acts as central hub for all activities and is a repository of all information and resources.
In our effort to incorporate every resource that might add to the enrichment of our students, PRODIGY, an in-house committee has been constituted. In this committee all out efforts are made by experienced and selected students to give guidance and training to fresh batch. The one-month training program simulates a mock campus interview atmosphere wherein students get the "feel" and "experience" of things to come.
The students of Faculty of Management Studies rigorously undergo mandatory Vocational Training in which they apply the knowledge gained through various modes and inputs. The Vocational Training is carried out at various companies for a period of 6-8 weeks at the end of first year which grooms them not only on a theoretical front but they are also polished to face challenges of the corporate world and though not everything is exposed, the students at least have a taste of it.
|AIRTE.L||SECL||KARVY STOCK BROKING.|
|VODAFONE||SAIL||ICICI DIRECT LTD|
|TATA DOCOMO||JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD.||ANAND RATHI.|
|PHILIPS INDIA||MONNET ISPAT & ENERGY LTD.||E-TRADING|
|ACC CEMENT LTD||NMDC||UCO BANK|
|AMBUJA CEMENT||SIMPLEX CASTING LTD.||HDFC BANK|
|JK LAXMI CEMENT||HSCL||RELIANCE MONEY.|
|LAFARGE INDIA||CSPGCL||ICICI BANK|
|ULTRATECH||NSPCL||STATE BANK OF INDIA.|
|JP CEMENT||STPI||BANK OF INDIA|
|SUZUKI||HDFC LIFE INSURANCE||BIG BAZAR|
|TATA MOTARS||RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE||TITAN|
|HERO MOTO CORP||BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE||SHOPPERS STOP|
|BAJAJ||KOTAK MAHINDRA||NOKIA INDIA|
Being just so young has never been an excuse for the Institute to strive for its students for placements. It is not enough to educate students to make them knowledgeable, it is necessary to ensure that they are put on the right path for becoming valuable citizens of the world. This is exactly what the Training and Placement Department of FMS has the privilege of doing for the students. The Department ensures that each and every ward of the institute gets an opportunity to be selected for placement in some of the best companies of the region. They are trained and groomed to face the ordeals arising out of selection exams and grilling interviews. Care is taken to ensure that equal opportunity is given to all. It gives us immeasurable pleasure to report that around 78% of placement rate was achieved for 2014 passed out batch. The placement rate for 2015 batch was nearly 85% and the remaining 15% of management graduates chose to become entrepreneurs. A bird's eye view of placement along with the number of selected candidates in some of the best companies.
We also like to be of help to other aspiring students and have enhanced our infrastructure to organize Pool Campuses
in which colleges from all over Chhattisgarh are invited to participate and avail the facilities that our institute
has to offer. Along with the Pool Campuses, we have also been successful in conducting online exams. Some inspiring
seminars on topics like, "Higher Education Opportunities in the US" and "Campus to Corporate" were conducted by
eminent personalities like Madam Rekha Kalle form the US Embassy and EIM Academy, respectively. Resting on past
laurels is not our way of working. Placement of the 2015 batch is not over yet. We are hopeful of more off campus
interviews like that of BAJAJ, HDFC, etc.
This is a mere beginning. We still have very long way to go.
We know that with every step ahead, we are marching forward in our crusade to secure reliable and noble placements for our students. Nor shall we rest till our goal is achieved. For us the sky is not the limit!
Mr. Rishi Kumar Tripathi
Training & Placement In-Charge
Office: +91 7886499218
Fax: +91 788 2291606