The Department of Applied Mathematics was established in the year 1999. Mathematics is important tool for various branches of science and engineering. There are many forms of practical application of mathematics that are used throughout the research, industry medical scientific and technology world. A large number of the problems that are encountered in real life can be solved with the help of different mathematical tool.
Message by HOD
There are well experienced and dedicated faculties in our department. The department is also offering Ph.D. program & provides excellent research facilities in the thrust areas of Applied Mathematics. The faculty members have a good number of publications in reputed National/International Journals, Seminars and Conferences.
To formulate the real life problem into various mathematical model and developed to technique
simplify alive problem.
The aim of mathematics in engineering and technology is to create an awareness and motivation among the students in the most engineering thrust area of mathematics . The specific aim of the department provides the fundamental knowledge of mathematics and discusses the object oriented problems with students.
Glimpses of Applied Mathematics Department
- National Science Day celebration was held on 28th feb. 2018.
- We conducted NPTEL classes which is online certificate course organized by several IIT’s. In this exam students as well as faculty members also participated and secure excellent percentage.
Area of Research
- Dr. Rajlaxmi Gupta
Fixed point theory and its application.
- Dr.Raksha Rani Agrawal
Fuzzy logic Topological Space,Ring Theory
- Dr.Reeta Shukla
Fixed points Theory
- Dr.B. L.
Malager Fixed points Theory and its Application
- Dr.Chitaranjan Khadanga
*Summability Theory and its Application in Fourier series.
*Fouries series Applications in Topological Space
List of Publication of Mathematics Department
- R. P. Pathak, S. Dashputre, S. D. Diwan and Rajlaxmi Gupta, On Noor-type iteration schemes for multivalued mappings in CAT(0) spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Applications (Springer), 2015:133, (2015).
- J. K. Kim, R. P. Pathak, S. Dashputre, S. D. Diwan and Rajlaxmi Gupta,Fixed Point Approximation of Generalized Nonexpansive Mappings in Hyperbolic Space ,International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 2015, Article ID 368204.
- R. P. Pathak, S. Dashputre, S. D. Diwan and Rajlaxmi Gupta, Strong and delta-convergence theorems for total asymptotically nonexpansive mappings in hyperbolic spaces, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 11 no. 6, 5175-5193, (2015).
- R. P. Pathak, S. Dashputre, S. D. Diwan and Rajlaxmi Gupta, Convergence and stability theorems for a faster iterative scheme for a general class of contractive like operators, J. Math. Comput. Science, no. 5, 728-736, (2015).
- R. P. Pathak, Rajlaxmi Gupta and S. D. Diwan, A Common Fixed Point Theorem For a Class of Non-compatible Mappings5,:912, (2016).
- J. K. Kim,R. P. Pathak, S. Dashputre, S. D. Diwan, Convergence theorems for generalized nonexpansive multivalued mappings in hyperbolic spaces,5:912, (2016).
- Yogesh Kumar Sahu, B.L. Malager, Rajlaxmi Gupta and Samir Dashputre ,(New iteration process for total asymptotically nonexpansive mappings in uniformly convex hyperbolic spaces,) Adv. Fixed Point Theory, 8 (2018), No.2, 22-43 ISSN: 1927-6303.
- Shin Min Kang, D. R. Sahu, B. L. Malager, and Zeqing Liu, Convergence of Generalized Ishikawa Iteration Process of Rank Three with Nonexpansie Mappings in Banach Spaces, Math. Sci. Res. J. 10(2) 2006, 27-35.
- D. R. Sahu, S. D. Diwan and B. L. Malager, On S- Nonexpansive Mappings with Nonconvex Domain International Journal of Mathematical science, 631-701, 2007.
- D. R. Sahu, S. C. Shrivastava, B. L. Malager, Approximation of Common Fixed Points of A Family of Asymptotically Quasi-Nonexpansive Mappings, Demonstratio Mathematica vol. XLI No. 3, 2008.
- Shin Min Kang, Samir Dashputre, B. L. Malager and Arif Rafiq, On the Convergence of Fixed Points for Lipschitz n International Journal of Mathematical science, 631-701, 2007.
- Yogesh Kumar Sahu, B.L. Malager, Rajlaxmi Gupta and Samir Dashputre, Approximation of fixed point for multi-valued nonexpansive mapping in Banach spaces Adv. FixedPointTheory 8 (2018), No.3, 22-43,ISSN: 1927-6303.
- Shin Min Kang, Samir Dashputre, B. L. Malager and Young Chel Kwun, Fixed point Approximation for Asymptotically nonexpansive Type mappings in uniformly convex hyperbolic spaces, Hindawi publicaion,Vol 2015, Artical ID 510798, 7 Pages.
- Rita Shukla,A.K.Dubey, Ravi PrakashDubey, "Cone metric spaces and fixed point theorem of generalized T- Zamfirescu mappings" , International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research ,Vol.-2,No.-1, (2013) p.p. 151-156,ISSN:2227-4324.
- Rita Shukla, A.K. Dubey, Ravi PrakashDubey , "An extension of the paper : Cone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of contracive mappings." ,International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research, 2(1) (2013) 84-90.ISSN:2227-4324.
- Rita Shukla,A.K. Dubey, Ravi PrakashDubey, "Common fixed theorem for generalized T-Hardy-Rogers contraction mapping in a cone metric spaces", Adv. Inequal. Appl. 2014,2014:18.,ISSN:2050-7461.
- Rita Shukla, A.K.Dubey , Ravi PrakashDubey,"Some Common Fixed Point Theorems in Cone BanachSpaces."International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematical Sciences." Volume 7,Number 1 (2014) pp. 77-84,ISSN:0972-9828.
- Rita Shukla, A. K.Dubey, Ravi PrakashDubey,"Some Common fixed point results of three self-mappings in conemetric spaces." Journal of Advances in Mathematics, Volume-7 ,No. -3 (2014).ISSN-2347-1921.
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, Riesz- Banach summability of conjugate fourier series. (journal of Indian Academic of Mathematics,Indore, vol-3,no-4 (2009) p481-490.
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, On / N,Pn/ k summability of factored fourier series. (journal of Computer of mathematical sc. Vol-6,p;758-761 ,(2010)
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, On index product summabilirty of an infinite series. (IJMS, vol-4,(12)p-861-872 ,march -2011)
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, On the local property of / N,Pn, ϴ,N K/ summability of factored fourier series, ( JCMS vol-5(2) p-133-139 ( 2013)
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, A note on Matrix summability of an infinite series. (journal of computer and Mathematical sc, vol-5(2) P-155-16192014)).
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, NORLUND INDEX SUMMABILITY OF FACTORED FOURIER SERIES. (IJMSSI) ,VOPL-2(4) ,2014.
- Chitaranjan Khadanga,SOME ACCEPTS BANACH SUMMABILITY OF FACTORED FOURIER SERIES. ( I JM) vol-2(4) april -2014
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, / N,Pn –B / summability of factored fourier series. (IJCSM vol-(6)1,11-19 ,2015
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, An application T4 – space in summmability Theory. (JCCMS, VOL-6(2) , 49-53 FEB-2015)
- Chitaranjan Khadanga, An Application of Cesaro summability to the wave let approximation .(Bharat journal of sc. Tech & humanities) vol-1, (1) july-2015)) .
- Narayan, A.,Pandey,K.K., and Shrivastava,S.K.Effects of radiation and triaxiality of triangular equilibrium points in elliptical restricted three body problem. international Journal of Advanced Astronomy 3(2) ,97-106 (2015).
- Narayan, A.,Pandey,K.K., and Shrivastava,S.K Characteristics exponents of the triangular solutions in elliptical restricted three- body problem under radiating and triaxial primaries. International Journal of advanced astronomy,5(1),12-18,(2017).
- Raksha Rani Agrawal and Shraddha Rajput, On Convergence Properties of Szasz Type Positive Linear Operator, (International Journal of Applied Mathematics & Statistical Sciences ISSN(P): 2319-3972; ISSN(E): 2319-3980,Vol. 6, Issue 4, Jun – Jul 2017; 107-114
- Raksha Rani Agrawal and Shraddha Rajput, 𝝉−Convex Properties of Bivariate q-Bleimann, Butzer and Hahn-Type Operators Operator, International Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics ISSN 1819-4966 Volume 12, Number 3 (2017), pp. 843-856.
- Raksha Rani Agrawal, Strong Convergence Theorem for Common Solution of Variational Inequality and Fixed Point of λ-Strictly Pseudo-contractive Mapping in Uniformly Smooth Banach Space,Global Journal of Mathematical Sciences: Theory and Practical. ISSN 0974-3200 Volume 9, Number 3 (2017), pp. 261–276
- Raksha Rani Agrawal, SomeProperties of a Class of Modified New Bernstein Type Operator, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM) e-ISSN: 2278-5728, p-ISSN: 2319-765X. Volume 12, Issue 5 Ver. VIII (Sep. - Oct.2016), PP 21-30
- Raksha Rani Agrawal,On a Class of Modified New Bernstein Operators , Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics , 24 (2014), No. 1,pp. 97-107.
- Raksha Rani Agrawal, A Voronovskaya type theorem on modified Post Widder operators which preserve x^2 , Kyungpook Math. J. 51(2011) , pp 87-91.
- Raksha Rani Agrawal,A Voronovskaya type theorem on modified Agratini operators which preserve x^2 , International journal of applied mathematics and physics, 3(1), january-June 2011, pp. 15-19.
- Raksha Rani Agrawal,Some Approximation Results By New Kind of Linear Positive operators. Journal of indian acad. math.Vol.32, No. 2 (2010) pp. 467-471
- Raksha Rani Agrawal,Approximation Of Beta Type Linear Positive Operators, International Review of Pure and Applied Mathematics, July-December) 2009, Volume 5, No. 2 pp. 379-384.
- Raksha Rani Agrawal, Rate Of Convergence Of Positive Linear Operators. International J. of Math. Sci. And Engg. Appls. , Vol. 3 N o. I (2009), pp. 273-277.
- Raksha Rani Agrawal,On Approximation By Positive Linear Operators ( Proceeding of Math. Soc. B.H.U. Vol. 22 (2006)).
- Lekha Dey,Sanjay Sharma “A new Concept in dislocated and dislocated quasi metric space”Global Journal of pure and Applied Mathematics Research India Publications,Vol-.13;no 12(2017) ;pp8323-8334.
- Lekha Dey,Sanjay Sharma “Common fixed point for uniformly convex metric space”
CSVTU research Journal,Vol – 6 .13;(2013) ;pp25-27
- Lekha Dey,Sanjay Sharma “Some fixed point theorem on complete Quasi metric space”
South Asian journal of Mathematics,Vol-3;no 3 (2012) ;pp 212-219.
- M.M.Singh,Swati Mene and Manjula Soni, A Study on Some Important Aspects of Fuzzy Logic International Journal For Reseach in Applied Science & Eng. Technology, 2017,2321-9653.
- M.M.Singh,Swati Mene and Manjula Soni ,Game Theory and its Applications, International Journal for Technological Research In Engineering,2017,2347-4718.
- Pandey,K.K., Narayan A., and Shrivastava,S.K. Existence of Resonance Stability of Triangular Equilibrium Points in Circular Case of the Elliptical Restricted Three-Body Problem Under Radiating and Triaxial Primaries. Journal of Informatics and Mathematical Science.10(3),515-532,2018.