DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Department of Information Technology was established in the year 2008 with the intake of 60 students at Under Graduate level which is approved by AICTE. The Department was created with a view to promote the use of Information Technology (IT) and act as a promoter/facilitator in the field of Information Technology in the society and build an IT interface with the rest of the country and the world. The Department is now playing a key role to transform the Society by way of improving transparency, efficiency and ensuring cost effective public service delivery to the citizens.
Aditya Kumar (Professor & Head Of Department)
Information Technology (IT) is "the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware". The IT Department has a rich set of well-qualified, dedicated and experienced staff members in the field of computer software and hardware. Several staff members are currently doing their research work and are involved in taking care of several software projects. The Department of IT constantly organizes seminars and other interactive programs to keep the student community updated about the latest happening in the IT-Sector.
- Planning of different IT related projects.
- Coordination of all IT projects in the government.
- Research & Development of new technologies and prescribe uniform standards.
- Organizing of IT events at international level.
- Planning & providing high level Network security, Bandwidth management etc
- IT-enabled services.
- Kavya Naik, Senior Software developer at Accenture.
- Akanksha Kesharwani, Project Engineer at C-DAC ECity,Bangalore.
- Bushra Rahaman, Senior Software analyst Accenture Frankfurt, Germany.
- Harsh Gandhi, Senior software developer at Dell Service.
- Gunjan Bothra, Associate Developer SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
Specialized Labs/Centre Of Excellence
- IoT Lab.
- Research Lab.
- Projects and Consultancy: Nil
Award Or Recognition At National Level
- Shantanu Singh student of IT branch holds the National level and state level(1st) certificates in Table tennis.
- Shubham Kumar participated in National level and State level football and softball competition.
- Aradhana Sahu, PhD pursuing.
- Award/professional certificates/patents: Nil
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Qualification||Experience (in Years)||Designation||Email ID|
|1||Shri Animesh Singh||BE, M.Tech||11||Sr. Asstt. Prof.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Mrs. Aradhana Sahu||M.Sc, M.Tech||7||Asstt. Prof.||email@example.com|
|3||Ms. Shweta Pandey||BE||4||Pro-term Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Shri Hemant Patel||BE, ME||4||Pro-term Lectureremail@example.com|
|Sr. No.||University Branch Toppers|
|1.||Darshana Dey, Rank 8, 2014-15|
|2.||Pushpalata Sidar, Rank 5, 2016-17|
|3.||Richa Nayak, Rank 10, 2016-17|
|4.||Anamika Tiwari, Rank 9, 2017-18|
|Sr.No.||Department||Name of Laboratory||Carpet Area (in sq meters)||Major Equipments Available||Purpose|
|1||Information Technology||Problem Solving & Logic Building using C Lab||79||DEV C/C++||To learn the C language and build logic reasoning.|
|2||Web Technology Lab(HTML/DHTML/CSS/XML)||Web Browser, Visual Studio||To excel in web development.|
|3||Data Structures Lab||DEV C/C++||For analyzing data structure and excel in programming through C language.|
|4||Object Oriented Concepts & Programming using C++Lab||DEV C/C++||Learn the concept of object oriented programming.|
|5||Programming in Java Lab||JDK 2.0||To learn and excel in OOP and web applications.|
|6||Unix & Shell Programming Lab||Ubuntu||To learn and excel in Unix operating system and shell scripts.|
|7||DBMS Lab||Oracle 10 g||To learn and excel in Management of Data and write various queries to efficiently extract & handle data.|
|8||Computer Networks Lab||Network Simulator 2||To understand the concept of computer network and it’s working.|
|9||Software Engineering &Project Management Lab –With Minor Project||Any Language||To use any platform and develop a minor project as required for software industries and prepare standard documentation.|
Tanya Agrawal got NCC Air Wing A certificate( 2nd Prize in Static model in NCC(Check Glider)).
Program Organised :Nil
Association with professional bodies: Nil
Department level MoU with industry: Nil
Contact DepartmentDepartment of Information Technology,
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 0788-2291606
Phone : 0788-4088811