DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- The Language Lab focuses the students with the use of English in everyday situations andcontexts.
- It is intended To expose the students to a wide variety of self-instructional, learner-friendly modes of language learning and also To train them to use language effectively to face interviews, group discussions, public speaking.
- Innovations and performance in the present technocrat world is marked by fierce competition.
- To meet this need college has introduced a number of innovative and novel practices to promote every talent and innovations in students.
- The Department of Humanities has a well equipped Language Lab to help students to learn and enhance all the four skills of the language.
- The Lab comprises of ultramodern set up of 30 systems with a central server loaded with latest language software.