Eligibility : A candidate holding a graduate degree (at least of three years duration) or post-graduate degree of the University or of any other University recognized to be equivalent thereto by the University with at least 50% of Marks (45 % in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates) in aggregate shall be eligible to apply for admission to MBA course.
MBA Aspirants having one or more valid CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT Score Card are eligible for counseling.
|Course||Mode||Annual intake||Duration||Maximum Eligibility||Qualifying examination for Admission|
|MBA||Full Time||120+60*||2 Years||Graduation with
50% for General Category
45% for OBC/ST/SC
|MBA||Part Time||60||3 Years||Graduation with 2 years experience
50% for General Category 45% for OBC/ST/SC
|On Merit Basis|
Important Dates for MBA Admission 2019 (Tentative):
- CAT 2019 – November 24, 2019(https://iimcat.ac.in)
- MAT 2019-20 – Dec 01 -2019, February 02- 2020, and May 03- 2020
- XAT 2020 – January 05(http://www.xatonline.in/)
- CMAT 2019 – January 24, 2020(https://ntacmat.nic.in)
- ATMA – 2 ND WEEK OF MAY, 2020 (http://www.atmaaims.com/)
For queries regarding MBA Admission Call:
+91-9406298001 (Dr. Souren Sarkar)
+91-9827161605 (Prof. Pankaj Bahety)
+91-9827190596 ( Prof. Rabindra Mishra)
Why choose Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus ?
- Well-qualified and experienced faculty.
- Industry tie-ups and International collaborations.
- 20+ Years of Experience.
- High Standard Detailing in Academics.
- Smart Classes and Online Learning available.