Physics encompasses a vast area which has many aspects , namely , electronics, Mechanical,
Electrical and Astronomy etc. Development of technologies can be possible only by study of
material science, solid state physics, statistics, modern physics etc. Nano -Technology has
given new era of development and research in the field of physics. Plasma LCD, Nuclear
reactor, Laser, Optical Fiber is the development made in the field of physics in this
- To create educated and responsible graduate by providing good quality of education.
- To upgrade existing labs to encourage problem based learning.
- To develop the ability to relate & use technical knowledge in real life situation.
- To motivate the students for extra curriculum activities.
- To establish advanced labs in the department.
||Ms Rachana Singh
||M Sc, P.hD (pus)
||Mr. Abha Pandey
||Mrs. Brijlata Sharma
|| Asstt. Prof.
Non Teaching Staff
||Name of staff
||Mr. Jitendra Kumar Sahu